Enrolling in Your Benefits
New Hire Enrollment: You are new to ADP TotalSource and we consider this to be your first enrollment period, ever. If you just started a new job, or your employer rolled out new benefits options, this is your chance!
Open Enrollment: You can review your benefits again every year and update them as needed. Open Enrollment takes places every spring, with your new benefits elections taking effect June 1. For most people. that makes Open Enrollment their once-a-year chance to choose benefits. For more information, you can read the frequently asked questions or learn how to navigate the enrollment wizard.
Qualifying Life Event: The only time you can update your benefits during the Plan Year is if you experience a qualifying life event, such as marriage, divorce, birth, or adoption. You have 60 days from the date of the event to submit all proper documentation.
Make enrolling easier
Registration is quick and easy …
- Head to My TotalSource.
- Click “Sign up.”
- You can select to register with a registration code, email address or mobile number. Please use the Help Us Find You functionality if you are unsure about your registration code, email or mobile information on file.
- Give us your email or mobile phone number.
- Click “Search.”
- Enter your verification code (valid for 15 minutes).
- When prompted, enter additional contact info.
- Create a user ID and password.
Forget your password?
- Go to My TotalSource.
- Click “Forgot User ID/password.”
- Complete your information.
- Click “I don’t know my password” and you will receive a validation code via email or text.
- Enter your verification code (valid for 10 minutes).
- Select the “sign in now” option.
- You’ll be immediately signed in to your account — without creating a new password.
Opt in for paperless: Opt in to paperless benefits enrollment, so that you can say “goodbye” to receiving benefits information through U.S. mail. The easiest way to go paperless is to add a work email address to your Personal Profile when you register for My TotalSource.